Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: this aint right

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    this aint right

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this aint right

    That's right up there with Bruce Willis, Don Johnson, Eddie Murphy, and Richard Nemoy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this aint right

    HEY NOW!!! he did very good with Jimmy Cliff on the Marked for Death soundtrack, and actually SOME of his blues stuff ain't that bad, he can sing better than he can act actually (of course that ain't saying much. love the guy can't act though) I have some of his stuff, the Marked for death song is my fav though.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this aint right

    Chuch Norris disapproves of this thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this aint right

    Hey the first Don Johnson cd with Heartbeat was good, I mean like several good songs, one of which was covered by the Jeff Healey Band a few years later. The second one sucked.

    The first Bruce Willis was at least semi-fun.

    A really good 'celebrity' cd is Bronson Arroyo (MLB pitcher formerly of the Red Sox, now of the Reds). Alternative, mostly covers, but really good.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this aint right

    Chris Jericho from WWE ain't that bad either....
    Will Smith crossed over the other way, his acting is better than his singing I think....IMO
    there are some others that can do the cross over
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this aint right

    [ QUOTE ]
    ....
    Will Smith crossed over the other way, his acting is better than his singing I think....IMO
    there are some others that can do the cross over


    [/ QUOTE ]
    ditto for J-lo
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this aint right

    She ain't all that much either way lol, guess it is different for guys though.

    Patrick Swayze sang a song...was half way decent.

    Now Ice T on the other hand love him on Law and Order SVU.

    Ice Cube ain't too bad either gotta love the Friday movies.

    LL Cool J and Randy Travis, can't forget our country couple of Kenny and Dolly. Most of the time it seems to be if they started singing they can switch easier than the other way around.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: this aint right

    I never said she was great at either, just that she is a better actress than a singer. I don't find her all that when it comes to looks
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •